Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Shoulder Inferno Wrap Review from Health Practitioner

As soon as I began using the shoulder Inferno product much of the swelling and pain went away.

I was impressed because I'm a cynical health practitioner.

But it does make total sense to move blood flow to tissue that needs to be repaired. There's really no other way -- except for surgery. And I'm trying to avoid that.

I'd say I have another 30-40% of arm use back.

Thank you MendMeShop for creating such a simple and effective product.

 Dr. Judith Valentine
 Health Practioner
USA



1 comment:

  1. Medical professionals make up a significant portion of those who use and recommend the Inferno Wrap. Some of these professionals include:

    Physical therapists
    Family Doctors
    Nurses
    Occupational Therapists
    Orthopaedic Surgeons

    The list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete