Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Very Happy with both the Ankle Inferno and Plantar Inferno Wrap

What I can report is that the treatments make a difference.

I have a bone spur.  My routine is to start at 6:00 am because in the morning is when it hurts the most - wrapping my feet with the Plantar Inferno wrap and the Achilles Inferno wrap. I do the cold for 20 minutes, let it rest for 20 minutes, then do the hot for 20 minutes. 

Each day I'm able to do a little more in the way of household chores I am even starting to go swimming again.  I look out at the garden and dream of the day I can get back to work there.

I told my podiatrist about your product and he said that is exactly what he wants me to do...cold then hot and plenty of water. He asked for information about your products, so I am taking it with me at my next visit.

So, yes, all in all, I am happy with your product. But mostly I am pleased with your company.

Like this letter for example...

I am sure that you have hundreds of customers, but you make me feel like I'm the only one, or the most important.  I feel like you care that I am experiencing pain and you want your product to help me.  I wish you much success with your business.

Yours Truly,

Peggy D
Washington State, USA


1 comment:

  1. A very recent update from Peggy:

    My bone spur has improved to the point that I use the treatments only once a day in the morning, with an occasional treatment in the evening after dinner.

    And there are days when there is no pain at all throughout the day!!

    ReplyDelete