Monday, 2 June 2014

Plantar Inferno Wrap Helped When Other Medical Options did not.

My husband and I are thrilled with the results he's getting from using the Plantar Inferno wrap.

He has suffered from an unusually large bone spur in his foot for the last 13 years, which understandably has severely limited his ability to walk comfortably.

He was told by several podiatrists that shoe inserts or surgery were his only option. The shoe fittings helped minimally at best and he was pondering foot surgery until he recently tried your foot wrap.

Even after the first treatment he noticed his foot felt better. He has been using it daily now for over a week and he can't believe how wonderful his foot feels.

Thank you for making a product that is really helping him.

D. Scoccia



1 comment:

  1. I've been suffering from plantar fasciitis pain on and off for 5 years and I was able to cure it at home by doing simple tasks such as stretching and adding supplements on my diet. What I did is the following:

    1. REST – research shows 25% of sufferers found that rest is the best treatment.
    2. Follow this easy-to-follow treatment program I used (Click here for the review of the guide). This is the most important part. Please be consistent in following the program.
    3. Dietary modifications such as by consuming Zinc supplements.
    Remember to follow the guide I used.

    Good luck and cheers to your recovery!

    ReplyDelete