Friday, 31 October 2014

Another Pro Boxer Successfully Using The Inferno Wrap - Review

The Inferno Wrap is not only used by every day people and medical professionals - many professional athletes come to us for help in overcoming injuries and conditions

One of our favorites whom we have dealt with was professional boxer, Brian Minto.

In such a demanding sport, Brian could not simply take time off from training to heal a case of Plantar Fasciitis. He needed help and he needed it now! We are happy he turned to us for help and here are some statements he is letting us share...

 "I am treating plantar fasciitis and I am a professional boxer."

"We do a lot of running and jumping rope, which is all very demanding on my feet."

"I've tried  orthotics
  and  cortisone  injections and none gave me the relief I have with the AidMyPlantar products! I had searched online for an alternative and found it."

"The best part is no co-pay every time I treat myself with these products. You can have relief from pain in your feet and your wallet".


Brian Minto







No comments:

Post a Comment