Monday, 13 October 2014

Back/Hip Inferno review and an incredible story...

I purchased the Back/Hip Inferno Wrap in a last-ditch effort to help a partially torn gluteus medius tendon in my left hip.

Here’s the story:

I have suffered from fibromyalgia for 14 years. I know pain and I usually know how to deal with it. However, for the entire year of 2013, I had horrible left hip pain. I was told it was probably bursitis and had several injections into the hip joint and bursa.

Finally, in September 2013 I had an MRI which showed a partially torn gluteus medius tendon. My pain management physician said to me, “There’s absolutely nothing I can do for you, go see an orthopedic surgeon.” The orthopedic surgeon told me, “It’s not bad enough for surgery. There’s absolutely nothing I can do for you, use a cane and rest for six months to a year.”

I was devastated that there seemed to be no help and my fibromyalgia pain medications could not even touch the hip pain. So, I used a cane and did my best to rest, but I have my own catering business and four teenagers/young adults in my home. “Rest” is really not in my genetic makeup.

By April of 2014, the pain was still present and intense. I would have a couple of weeks of not needing a cane, but if I sat down wrong, I’d be in pain again and need the cane. I was extremely discouraged and quite frankly, fed up. One of my daughters was graduating in May and we had planned a graduation trip to Disneyland at the beginning of June. It would be two of my daughters, their friend, and their friend’s mom.

Desperate to try anything new, I found the information for your company online. Even though it was a hit to my budget, I felt inspired to try your product. I used it regularly leading up to our trip and even took it on our trip to use each evening.

Now, in the past several years, we have taken our children to Disneyland and after the first day in the park, I’ve needed a wheelchair to endure the rest of the trip. Forget about enjoying it. However, this time I was so wicked happy to wake up on our second day feeling good and not even needing my cane!!!! I made it through THREE days of Disneyland and a total of 12 hours driving a car with much less pain and stiffness.

I can totally attribute it to the Inferno wrap and quite honestly, God.

I am grateful for the Inferno wrap and still use it daily. Thank you!


Amy Helbig, USA










No comments:

Post a Comment