Friday, 17 October 2014

Knee Inferno Wrap Review from Mixed Martial Artist

The Knee Inferno Wrap is single-handily the best investment I have ever made for my knees, ever! Allow me to explain why, starting with a little knee history. In 1989 I tore my right ACL playing intramural basketball at a local community college. The college picked a cheap doctor & treated me as if I only had a torn meniscus. As a student, I did not have insurance of my own & I thought it was normal for my knee to keep popping out of socket after having surgery.

About five years later, I’m now living in Houston Texas, I broke my knee again, really bad, couldn’t walk, severe damage. Had insurance this time and really great doctor (little did I know he was the Houston Oilers Team doctor) and he finds that my ACL had been torn all these years & I would be lucky to save it but probably have to have a cadaver ACL, sorry but that was out of the question, it freaked me out thinking about it. Doctor saved my knee, made it really tight & rehab was really difficult. Since 1994 I have not been able to bend my knee & put the back of my heal to my hip, always had about a 3-4 inch gap. After the first two days using the Inferno Wrap I was touching my heal to my butt, WOW! I have also had my left meniscus operated on & had the same issue, but not as bad, now I can completely sit down on my left knee with no pain, the right is still coming along but at least I can still sit down on top my feet.

I’m 48 years old, I am extremely active for my age, I’m a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor & competitive fighter. I starting competing this summer & won my first tournament in June, not long after I got the Knee Inferno. I was able to take it with me, use it before my match & able to fight like never before. I took up long-boarding as well as a means of cardio training since I hate to run for the oblivious reasons, and it has been a great joy to do that. The Knee Inferno is a part of me now for the rest of my life, I use it every night (sometimes I forget) and the difference in the morning is incredible.


I tell everyone in my gym that have knee problems, & as you can imaging we have knee issues in an MMA gym. Please let me know what I can do to do that.
 
Jeff Martinez 
Jiu Jitsu instructor & competitive fighter



No comments:

Post a Comment