Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Lower Back Pain & Chronic Snapping Hip Syndrome

Two years ago, after returning to the gym for the first time in over a decade, I developed intense lower back pain which radiated into my left hip and leg. I also developed snapping hip syndrome.

After many expensive visits to a chiropractor and physical therapist, I gained some relief, but still experienced constant low level pain in the injured areas with episodes of intense debilitating pain which interfered with my sleep and work.

After searching online for alternative and cost effective self treatment methods, I discovered your website and purchased your Back/Hip Inferno Wrap and Back/Hip Freezie Wrap.

Within a short period of time of using these products, I noticed a huge reduction in pain. Two months later, the pain is barely noticeable, the snapping hip syndrome is an unpleasant memory and I feel that significant long term healing of chronic injuries is taking place.

I absolutely LOVE your products, and enthusiastically recommend them to everyone I meet who is experiencing similar pain issues. Kudos to Paul and everyone in your customer service department which is beyond compare in terms of knowledge, promptness and genuine concern for your customers!

Stephen from Tennessee





No comments:

Post a Comment