Monday, 20 October 2014

Repeat Customer Loves The Inferno and Customer Service

It's refreshing to hear your sincere concern for the health benefit of your products to your customers. 

I'm a repeat customer.  I purchased my first elbow inferno wrap about five years ago.  I use it all the time, since I play tennis about 4 to 5 times a week. 

For years I've been recommending your products to tennis playing friends who complain about painful joints, and I'm always surprised how few actually want to invest the money into healing themselves.  They'd rather use neoprene sleeves, braces or compression devices, which don't work very well and have no healing effect.  I guess they just think it's normal to suffer and stop playing at regular intervals.

Thanks for great products.

Steve DeWitt






No comments:

Post a Comment