Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Review From a Customer Who Has Purchased Four Inferno Wraps

I love the products and I can definitely tell they are making a big difference in my healing. I just wish I had known of your products even sooner.

I was in a serious motorcycle accident back in July and broke 17 bones, had a collapsed lung, and had numerous twists and sprains along with a lot of swelling. I was in the intensive care unit for 7 days and then in the hospital for 7 more before I was able to go home.

To make a long story short, since using your products my pain level has gone down immensely and the swelling is finally under control. I even take the Inferno wrist and back wrap to work and use it since I have a desk job that makes it possible.

I am down to just walking with a cane now and will probably be able to get rid of that in about two weeks. I did twenty minutes on the stationary bike yesterday and walked for 1/2 mile on our treadmill. Within another couple months I hope to be back to jogging several miles every other day.

The four Inferno Wraps and two Cold Cure products, along with lots of prayers on my behalf, have helped make the difference.

Thanks again you guys for your products!

Steve Brown
Vice President in Banking Industry

P.S.


Nine months later, Steve was gracious enough to send us an update on his initial letter...

Also, here is a little more about my status now. I just ran the Peachtree Road Race (a 10K event – 6.2 miles) in 9:07 per mile. That was back on July 4. I just ran a 5K (3.1 miles) in 8:22 per mile this last weekend. I truly believe the wraps helped me get that level of fitness back. Many people my age (55) don't even ever get in that kind of shape, let alone a year after a major accident with all the complications that I had.

I still use the Freezie Wraps after running when I can and I still regularly use the Inferno Wraps before many of my runs and exercise to warm things up.




No comments:

Post a Comment