Friday, 17 October 2014

Shoulder Inferno Wrap Review from Professional Boxer

Molly McConnell is a former two-time world boxing champion and runs a boxing academy in the great state of Oregon. Molly has been a happy user of Inferno Wrap for quite awhile now. I will let Molly's words speak for themselves...

"As a professional athlete, my body takes a lot of abuse during training. Boxing is very strenuous on the arms and shoulders and I have had a rotatorcuff injury for the past two years. The shoulders don’t get a lot of blood flow, so injuries don’t heal properly on their own. The injury had gotten so bad, I thought I might have to retire from the ring. Then I started using the Inferno Wrap and the Freezie Wrap every day.

I have been using the Inferno before a work out and up to 3 times a day. I use the Freezie after my work out or if I feel my knee is inflamed.

I use the Inferno Wrap before my workouts to relax and loosen up the muscles in my shoulder and increase the circulation. After a hard training session (sometimes up to 3 hours), I use the Freezie Wrap to deal with any remaining inflammation. My shoulder has felt better in the past two months than it has in the past two years!

I highly recommend both of these products to anyone with a chronic injury who is saddled with daily pain."

Molly McConnell, Top World Ranked Professional Female Boxer, Oregon




Molly McConnell and Sugar Ray Leonard

The complete Inferno and Freezie Wrap lines are available here:



No comments:

Post a Comment