Thursday, 6 November 2014

Ankle Inferno Wrap Helped a Chronic Tendon Injury - a review

A couple of years ago I helped my husband cut firewood on a hillside. I began to experience pain in my Achilles tendon shortly after we had finished getting all of the firewood cut, split and stacked. I limped through the winter and in the spring began to worry that I wouldn't be able to take care of my gardens.

I finally went to the doctor and was prescribed physical therapy. The PT did help with the pain but didn't really "cure" the problem. I continued home physical therapy for another year and began to research therapies to help heal the tendon. I wanted to avoid surgery if possible.

I came across the MendMeShop website and read about the products recommended for Achilles tendon healing. The cost seemed minimal compared to what I had already spent at the doctor and physical therapist.

I ordered the Inferno Wrap and the Freezie Wrap for the ankle and used them according to the directions. I felt great pain relief and the flexibility in my Achilles returned within a few weeks of treatments. I have also been using a night splint following my last Inferno Wrap night treatment before retiring for the day.

With that regimen, I have been able to avoid a surgical tendon correction and have been able to resume my normal busy activities. Thank you MendMeShop for your great products and customer service follow-up of the shipment of products.

Pat King







No comments:

Post a Comment