Thursday, 13 November 2014

Knee Inferno Wrap Review from Certified Rehabilitation Nurse

I sustained a re-injury to the lateral right knee in a hiking incident on a wet path. Initially, I treated with anti-inflammatory medication, ice, elevation, and a knee brace. This injury was very similar to the previous knee injury, so I thought my knee would heal without seeking orthopedic evaluation.

I started using a heating pad with a massage feature to relieve the pain and found that the heat helped, but did not radiate deep enough into my knee.

Since I am a Certified Rehabilitation RN, I started researching the Internet looking for a product that would provide electromagnetic energy. I was happy to discover the Inferno Knee Wrap. I have been using it several times a day for several weeks and I am now pain free and functionally able to resume all activities.

I still continue to use the Inferno Knee Wrap on a daily basis in hopes that I can prevent another knee injury.

Thank you for such a wonderful product

Ann Block
Certified Rehabilitation Nurse





No comments:

Post a Comment