Thursday, 20 November 2014

Noticeable Decrease in Plantar Fasciitis Pain After 2 Weeks

I have plantar fasciitis, which began over 20 years ago and has gotten progressively worse. I stand for prolonged periods of time, often 5-8 hrs a day as a fine arts painter.

I have spent approximately $1000 for various custom made inserts, tried several types of expensive shoes supposedly designed for plantar fasciitis, had two sessions of physical therapy at different clinics, sought treatment with a podiatrist who mainly wanted to do an expensive surgical procedure and offered no other treatment than more inserts. None really successful.

After about 2hrs researching plantar fasciitis on Google, I decided to try MendMeShop.

After about two weeks of scrupulous adherence the treatment plan outlined by MendMeShop there was a noticable decrease in pain and I am well pleased with the results so far. If improvement continues at the present rate I should be pain free before long.

David from Kentucky




No comments:

Post a Comment