Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Old Rotator Cuff Injured Helped by the Inferno Wrap

I am a very active individual. If I am not running or lifting weights you can usually find me doing various outdoor and home improvement projects.  I recently started experiencing pain in my shoulder, upper arm and forearm I concluded that I had aggravated an old rotator cuff injury.

Initially I ignored the discomfort, thinking that that would make it magically disappear but, to my disappointment the pain only continued to get worse. After a couple of months of I pain, I decided to do something for myself. I tried stretching exercises, massage, the heating pad and ibprofen but nothing seemed to be helping.

That's when I went online and found the Mend Me Shop and the inferno wrap for the shoulder. When I picked up the package from the post office I was anxious to get started. I was so pleased that after only three days of using the products, I was feeling relief. It's only been a little over a week since I started treatments and I can say that I can once again imagine living without the that constant pain.

Thanks so much for the relief !!!

Teresa Zimmerman






No comments:

Post a Comment