Monday, 29 December 2014

100% Satisified with the Elbow Inferno Wrap.

Dear MendMeShop,

Well after about 9 days of (2) treatments per day my severe case of Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow) is almost pain free.

I tried wearing the over the counter tendon support brace with absolutely no results. My elbow pain was so bad I couldn't sleep at night and just knew I was going to have to see a doctor.

Then I found your website.

I was very impressed with the quality of your wraps, very thick and made form high quality materials. I guess the old adage "you get what you pay for" speaks volumes here. I'm completely sold on your products and won't be returning anything!!!

Thank you for helping heal my tennis elbow and I've already told many of my friends about your web site. 100% satisfied.

Cameron Caldwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment