Saturday, 13 December 2014

I Am A Believer In The Inferno Shoulder Wrap

I'm reporting into you that the shoulder wrap is working so good. Much of my pain is gone now.
I have good movement of the arm and I can raise it up over head now and around to the back. Before I started the treatments I was not able to do these things.

I am a believer of your product and I will continue to use it.

I went to my Doctor today for my yearly physical and I told her about me ordering this wrap, as I did not want to go through another surgery on the rotator-cuff. I just got done doing my overhead pulley exercises on my arms and then I put on the wrap and it felt so good.

I still am being very careful as to not over use the arm.

Just thought you would like to hear my progress and I am very happy with the results so far!

L. Ranes
Montana, USA




Click below to:


No comments:

Post a Comment