Sunday, 7 December 2014

Wrist Inferno Wrap Started Helping In a Few Days - a review.

I recently went to a Rheumatologist and was diagnosed with DeQuervains tenosynovitis.

I was tested and treated with a cortizone shot, pain medication and was told to continue using the brace I bought previous to the visit. The shot may have lasted all of 4 hours.

I went online to research the condition and treatment.

I ordered the Wrist Inferno Wrap immediately after reading the reviews and what it could do for the pain I was experiencing. To my surprise this wrap starting working within a couple of days. I could not believe it! Although this treatment indicates it would take at least 4 to 6 weeks, I am experiencing relief already. The nodule beneath my thumb where I was experiencing the spasms has disappeared.

THIS PRODUCT really works!

I am so greatful to you and endorse this product 100%. I am hoping to be completely healed with continued use soon. Thank you so much for creating a product that TRULY WORKS. I use as recommended 3 times a day including in the office.

I rate this product as EXCELLENT!

Pamela Henry




No comments:

Post a Comment