Saturday, 31 January 2015

An Example of the Service You Receive When you Purchase an Inferno Wrap

Dear Paul,

In your last e-mail to me you made a very profound statement that I had never heard before. I have been to several doctors over the past 10 years and not any one of them ever told me that snapping hip syndrome was a manifestation of short leg syndrome. I truly think that many of my problems are layers that have had to have been slowly peeled away to find out what the problem is that is causing each and every one of them. I thought about the statement that you made and I applied it.

Several years back I had a chiropractor tell me that I had short leg syndrome and that I had fallen arches in my right foot and leg. He ordered me an orthotic and a lift to make up the difference. My foot hurt all the time and my right hip hurt all the time and so I stopped wearing them...

No Doctor knew what to do for me and basically tried to give me pain medication to cover it up. I don't want to cover anything up. I want to find the root of the problem and treat it.

So, I got to thinking about your statement. (I know it seems like I am going around this same tree, but I will get there)... I am telling you, that one little statement you made took care of my bursitis and my snapping hip syndrome.

I am no longer suffering from any of that and I am sleeping well at night.

Thank you for your statement. You just don't know how much that has meant to me. You don't know me, you have never met me but you literally saved the quality of my life. It took me a few days after I read your e-mail to put two and two together so to speak but it was worth trying again.

Thank you so much.
Vicki Wilkins



http://shop.mendmyhip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment