Saturday, 17 January 2015

The Shoulder Inferno Wrap is Worth Every Penny

I recently had surgery on my left shoulder to shave down the bone to leave enough space for my shoulder joint to work.

It seemed to be healing slowly, until I re-injured it trying to cut down a small tree. I went back to my Orthopedic Surgeon for my follow up and had to have a cortisone shot so I could hopefully be pain-free while on a long awaited vacation.

The shot lasted until September and I had another shot October 26 with a warning from the Dr that if I couldn't get any better through therapy, I would have to have the full surgery with my tendons and muscles sewn up to the top of my Rotator Cuff. I told him I don't want to go through the pain again, since I can't take pain medication due to my daily med I have to take for PTSD and can't take them both at the same time.

So I did some research for two months and kept coming up with the MendMeShop Shoulder Inferno Wrap. I printed all the material and showed it to my Orthopedic Surgeon and he said to try it if I think it will help me. I recieved it in 2 days while out of town overnight. So I didn't get to try it until the following Saturday night.

The next day I did a few sessions and I could feel my muscles ache a little bit, but NO PAIN!!!

This Inferno Wrap is incredible and is worth every penny. I can't afford to waste a penny, but this purchase is becoming a lifesaver for me.

Sometimes I just unplug from the charger, tuck the little 8 inch connector, then I tighten the wrap to make it a compression support and the heat stays in it for hours and allows me to be able to function a lot less painful since I am left handed also.

I will keep you all up to date a few times a week as I progress.

Singh from Massachusetts




No comments:

Post a Comment