Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Knee Inferno Wrap Helping Greatly With Arthritis and Injured Ligament


I still am amazed at how the inferno wrap helped!

I don't remember if I told you this, but about 20 years ago I had orthoscopic surgery on my knee. It never got back to normal.

Lost a lot of flexibility in that knee and suffered with pain mostly at night. Thought it was arthritis. It felt out of joint and I was painful to straighten it at night. And when I would get up out of bed or after sitting for awhile I would have to "ease" into position to be able to walk on it.

Last fall, I injured my knee in the garden. It was very painful to bear weight on it. In fact I was scooting around the house in an office chair on wheels. The doctor said the 'popping' in my knee was due to out-of-place ligament from the orthoscopic surgery.

I started using the inferno wrap and ice wrap alternatively and still can't believe how fast my knee healed. 

About a week ago I started doing water aerobics and it feels soooo good!

I do have a lot of arthritis, and it's bone-on-bone. However the pain in straightening that knee is no longer there! All those years of pain seem more like a bad dream! It's wonderful to be able to get up from sitting and move freely! Now my goal is to strengthen my knee with exercise.

Thank you so much for the wraps!


Margaret 







Image Source: mendmyknee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment