Monday, 20 April 2015

My Review of The Ankle Inferno Wrap - Played a Key Role in Recovery from Ruptured Achilles Tendon

I purchased the Inferno and Freezie because on August 28th my life changed. I was in Florida at the beach taking my last skimboarding run when I heard the dreaded pop and hit from behind. I had in fact (after an MRI 2 weeks later) ruptured my Achilles Tendon 100%.

I was devastated...being 50, an athlete, former track record holder, my life came to a complete standstill. I found your site and I am very grateful. My current condition is nothing short of a miracle.

I had surgery two and half weeks ago , surgery was open to repair tendon and was one hour 20 minutes. I was placed in a hard cast with toes down for 1 week, I observed all rules and used crutches 100%.

After 1 week cast was removed then I was back in my air cast, I could put absolutely no pressure whatsoever on the repaired leg for 4 days.

I received your products and immediately used them. The inferno wrap and freezie are my favorites.

Last Saturday night I went out in a flip flop with the injured foot to just get used to having some weight on it. This past week i experimented with different shoes and sneakers and when I attended my second PT session all the swelling and bruising was gone and I had great side to side motion still working on stretching the achilles.

Yesterday I drove with sneakers on and walked 1.5 miles on my sons college campus with no crutch, can, etc. Today I wore docksiders and drove home another 200 miles, I am now laying in bed with the Inferno on my left foot which has the intact achilles but it is sore due to disruption of weight from injury, at the same time I have the Freezie on my repaired leg.

After reading all the stories on the internet and talking with people as well as knowing of the seriousness of this injury, I believe your products have played a key role to getting me back on my feet and my life headed back to normal 1000 times faster than the average achilles rupture patient.

Thank You so much for great products and superior service as well as unprecedented guarantee. I will let you know when I am walking normal without any limp.

D. Hunziker
Virginia, USA





 To learn more about home treatment options for healing of achilles tendon ruptures, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment