Sunday, 3 May 2015

My Review of the Shoulder Inferno Wrap - It Has Helped Multiple Issues For Me

I am a retired Orthopedic Surgical Registered Nurse First Asst and I just want to say this Shoulder Inferno Wrap is wonderful.

I have had adhesive capsulitis in my left shoulder several times.

I am 67 years old now and I have Arthritis, Lupus and fibromyalgia and I had bilateral knee replacements in 2001.  It has always taken about 6 months to get back use of my arm and to get relief from pain.

I read your information and was expecting it to take at least 6 weeks to see an improvement.  I have used it this short time since receiving it and I am almost pain free.

Occasionally I start to feel a little ache and I put it back on before it becomes pain  I have full range of motion when I could not brush my hair or fasten my bra.

Again, I am so pleased and hope it helps others too.

Jane

P.S.

I would like to encourage others to try the products and see if they get the same remarkable results as I did.  I continue to improve with full ROM remaining and only occasional episodes of pain;  As soon as I feel any pain, I use it 2-3 days in a row and the pain is gone.  This is probably Arthritis as it feels different.







to Purchase Your Own Shoulder Inferno Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment