Thursday, 10 September 2015

Now Living Without Constant Shoulder Pain

I am a very active individual. If I am not running or lifting weights you can usually find me doing various outdoor and home improvement projects. That is why when I recently started experiencing pain in my shoulder, upper arm and forearm I concluded that I had aggravated an old rotator cuff injury.

Initially I ignored the discomfort, thinking that that would make it magically disappear but, to my disappointment the pain only continued to get worse.

After a couple of months of I pain, I decided to do something for myself. I tried stretching exercises, massage, the heating pad and ibprofen but nothing seemed to be helping. That's when I went online and found the MendMeShop and the inferno wrap for the shoulder seemed like a good way to wrap the heat around the immediate area that needed treating.

When I picked up the package from the post office I was anxious to get started.

I was so pleased that after only three days of using the products, I was feeling relief. It's only been a little over a week since I started treatments and I can say that I can once again imagine living without that constant pain. 

Thanks so much for the relief !!!

Theresa Z.
Indiana, USA





No comments:

Post a Comment