Thursday, 24 December 2015

Beneficial and Very Aptly Named - Leg Inferno Wrap Review

I am a runner, and bought this to try to help some shin pain that was going on for far too long, and that was really hampering my running.

There is no question in my mind that the Inferno Wrap is making a difference in my recovery.

I am using this along with stretching and strength training, and the combination has made a big difference. The level of heat that you can apply to the calf and shin I was not able to achieve without this item. I had previously tried heating pads and hot water soaks, but this definitely takes it to a whole new level. The increased temperature is noticeable for quite a while after the wrap is removed.

The original temperature controller had a problem with shutting off on the high setting. I contacted MendMe Shop, and they promptly replaced the controller. I was pleased with the service and speed.

This isn't magic, but if you need some extra help with an injury or you need it healed faster, this may well give you the extra help to get beyond it. The heat and additional blood flow has really helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment