Saturday, 12 March 2016

Back/Hip Inferno Wrap - blood flow stimulation therapy

Dear MendMeShop,

I have used the Hip inferno device for 9 days now. The results so far are great.

I have bursitis and have been getting injections - which were helping less and less.

With your Back/Hip Inferno Wrap, the pain has lessened dramatically. The swelling has gone down as well as the tingling and the numbness in my hip. This is remarkable and welcomed relief as I have a vacation planned in 2 weeks and now I can't wait.

You also spoke to me on the phone about my chronic back pain from an L5-S1 Spondylolithesis - and I would like to try it (Inferno Wrap).

Again Thanks for your product. It has certainly increased the "Quality of my Life" already.

Regards,

Steve Jennings 


No comments:

Post a Comment