Friday, 25 March 2016

Wrist Inferno Wrap Review - Effective Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy

I am very pleased, especially with the inferno wrap.

At first when I received it, I was wondering if it was going to really help, more than my heating pad. I can tell you today, my wrist has gotten so much better!

I use the inferno wrap every evening in my down time before heading to bed, on the weekend did use it much more and believe that did help. I had severely stretched/pulled the tendons in my wrist, became very painful, going about the routines of life.

I am so very happy with the purchase and am a big fan of the Mendmeshop, thanks for helping me to get my life back on the road to being somewhat normal! I do like the freezie wrap too, being able to put it on and leave it there but still move around.

 I will surely recommend your site to anyone I know in the future that injures themselves and wants to be on the road to recovery as soon as possible.

Casey Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment