Thursday, 14 April 2016

Elbow Inferno BFST Wrap Review - Healed My Aching Elbow

This has been life-changing for me. I developed tennis elbow over the years, and nothing brought relief. The Inferno Wrap is awesome and I am very very happy I purchased it. It's made a huge difference and has helped my elbows heal. You need to use it as directed and give it time to heal your body. That might mean several weeks, which is why the product guarantee gives you two full months to use it and still have the ability to return it if it doesn't help you. 

I started getting positive results within a week, using it 2 or 3 times a day for the 20 minutes each elbow each session. I went from not being able to lift a pot full of water to lifting it with no pain. I wish I had found these wraps years ago. For me it's a quality of life and pain-elimination solution. I'm a happy wrap user.

Lisa L.





No comments:

Post a Comment