Thursday, 29 September 2016

I Avoided Plantar Fasciitis Surgery - With Help from The Plantar Inferno Wrap

The items purchased (Plantar Inferno and Freezie Wraps) are working out like a miracle. I have been suffering in both feet and the next thing I was looking at was surgery. NO WAY.

I found your web site and pondered over the expense for a couple weeks. I then thought "what the hey, it is cheaper than my co pay portion for any surgery what do I have to lose". So I ordered.

All I have to say is it is working FANTASTIC! Everybody in my household now wants to use my items for their ailments. My room mates Mother came over and noticed how well I was walking and asked me what I was doing with my feet to able to walk again. I shared and now she is thinking about buying the units.

A BIG THANK YOU TO MENDMESHOP.

M. Short - California


No comments:

Post a Comment