Friday, 4 November 2016

Knee Inferno Wrap Review - Back to Work After 3 Weeks

I just love the Knee Inferno wrap. I honestly feel it has helped my recovery tremendously.  I also get acupuncture treatments for it as well as message.

Honestly though, the knee Inferno wrap plays the biggest role in my treatment.

You are right in saying it's not an overnight miracle cure, but it sure accelerates the process.

The fact that you guys are there for us every step of the way matters as well.  Your company is wonderful and that's a rarity these days.

I cannot say that my knee is totally healed yet, but definitely it has improved greatly and has turned a corner.

If I did not have the inferno wrap, I seriously doubt my return to work would have been that speedy. Three weeks with the Inferno Wrap and I was back to work.

Marie Callahan





No comments:

Post a Comment